Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dubery's birthday

We went to Dubery's birthday party yesterday. Dubery is 8 yrs old now.

Singing of birthday song!



After cake cutting, I could not believe my eyes when I saw this. Boss used Vincy as a human table for his plate of cake! Child abuser!

Then we had fun playing with Dubery's birthday present-Nintendo Wii. The Wii sure provide endless hours of family fun for everybody. Even Clarence likes to play too. He tried bowling and boxing.
Video of him and Dubery playing boxing.

After the children were tired of playing with Wii, they came up with their own game with the party hats. They put the hats all over themselves and tried to fight with each other. BOYS!
I call them Mr horny! Ha ha (full of horns all over the body)!

The Wii also has a game for exercising. You key in your age and height and are then asked to do some balancing exercise on a specific board then it will tell you your body's actual age.
So after mummy went up, it told me my body was eight yrs older than it should be and my weight is normal.
Boss result: overweight and his body is 12 yrs older than it should be.
The worst result was from my 三叔. His body is 18 yrs older than it should be. We all had a good laugh after the analysis! Of course boss and 三叔 kept saying the results were not accurate at all.

No comments: