Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Feel loved

I dropped and lost my diamond bracelet 2 weeks ago at United Square area. I was very upset. My dear immediately drove back to United Square to help me look for the bracelet after sending us home. He walked around the area that I had been to look for it but to no avail. Really appreciate his effort. 
He volunteered to buy another bracelet for me, my son asked me to withdraw money from his bank account so that he can pay for my bracelet and Vincy offered to give me her bracelet instead. So sweet of them!
Yesterday, my dear bought me a charm bracelet from Pandora. We chose the charms and I had my unique bracelet. I love it. Thanks dear!




My son again genuinely offered to pay for the bracelet at the shop.
As for Vincy, she cried at the shop cos she wanted a bracelet too when she saw us choosing the charms.

No comments: