Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Workout

I have been dilligently exercising since mid May to now except for the break when I went Bali. Started with swimming daily, 10 to 15 laps depending on mood. Then gradually started to go to gym to cycle on the stationary bike. My first attempt: 


Faint, panting like mad but only burned 47 calories after cycling for 5.2km for 30 minutes. Was thinking to myself that maybe not eating will be an easier option. Ha!
However, as the days progress, I improved. I can at least cover 10km each half hour session.
My best result recently: burned 204 calories after cycling for 11.58km for 30 minutes.


My exercise regime now consists of cycling, swimming, brisk walking cum jogging on the treadmill and going to the sauna. I will do all or some on days when I am free (usually weekdays when kids go to school).
Motivation for the workout: reduce the fat and cellulite and stay healthy. Must persevere!

No comments: