Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

G major

Clarence started learning scales 3 weeks ago. For the first week, he just need to play the G major for both hands separately. Then after a week of practice, he must start to combine the 2 hands and play the G major. It is not easy at all cos he must use certain finger for certain notes. This is his G major after 2 days of practice:



A much better version after a week of practice with both hands:



He has mastered the G and D major and will be learning the A major this week. I find it a bit tough to combine both hands cos I cannot do it myself despite my organ background. He will laugh at me when I struggle to play the G major.

No comments: