Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Trying to skate

We woke up early to go to Bishan park for a picnic and skating. The original plan was to go to the newly opened MacDonald's in the park and buy our breakfast then have our MacDonald picnic in the park. However, we managed to find seats in the restaurant, so we consume our breakfast there instead. Clarence was complaining about not having the picnic in the park. Then I put on skates for the kids. This was Vincy's first time skating. She was so excited about it. She put on the guards and skates eagerly.


She was rather scared when she realised it was not easy to move around in the skates. She held on to my hands, refusing to let go.
The frightened gal taking a break after her first skating session:


When I'm alone with Vincy, I "asked" Vincy to stand up and balance before I agree to take off the gears for her. If daddy's around, he will nag at me for letting go of Vincy's hand cos his darling princess was scared. She can stand by herself:

Then I coaxed her to take a few steps and she did it!

No comments: