Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2010

Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration

Brought the kids to my school's Mid-Autumn Festival celebration tonight.

After the buffet, Clarence had fun bouncing in the bouncing castle.

Vincy was scared and did not want to go in. After some coaxing, she was then willing to sit in the castle and watch the rest jump.

Carrying lantern time:

Clarence's lantern was lighted but Vincy's lantern was not lighted. Reason: no more candles and I presume she would burn the lantern in no time if there was fire.


Clarence was complaining how come I did not let him carry his own lantern (the one I bought). I told him to save the lantern for his school's celebration later.
Vincy was very well-behaved when she was with me. She walked all around with me. However, when daddy came, the moment she saw him, she asked daddy to carry her and she was carried by daddy for the entire night. Her daddy really spoils her.

No comments: