Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ride

We went T3 for dinner and chanced upon some kiddy rides in the carpark. Clarence was very excited and finished his dinner quickly so that he could go and play. He chose to ride a motorcycle ($5 for 10 mins).

Mummy and Vincy went for family ride ($7 for 4 rounds). Vincy was very frightened of the giraffe so she did not really enjoy the ride. She went 2 rounds with me and Clarence gladly took over meimei's place.


The attendant allowed us to go for 5 rounds instead of 4 rounds.
Not because my children were cute but because mummy fell down with Vincy while trying to climb in the car. So malu!
Luckily my tube dress did not slip down as I fell.
Vincy was unhurt cos mummy tried my best to protect her while I fell. Guess the attendant felt guilty for not holding on the car while I climb in. Actually it wasn't his fault. I was too careless and clumsy in my long dress.
My wound:

No comments: