Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Watch us dance!

My boss attempting pole dancing during his team building activity session. Since the video has already been uploaded on facebook by his colleague, I will post it on my blog too.

Conversation between the son and his daddy after watching the clip.
Son: Mummy let me watch your video just now. It's so funny.

Daddy: Did u see how I dance?

Blank look from the son.

Daddy: So what did I do?

Son: Why u sit on your friend?

My son actually cannot tell that his daddy was dancing. The problem lies with the dancer or the watcher? SmileyCentral.com

Now's the son turn to dance. He was trying to dance like the transformers robots on the screen.



This is the actual dance:


My conclusion: both need to work harder in SmileyCentral.com!

No comments: