Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Surprise!

Vincy surprised me yesterday. She knew how to take out her shoes and keep her shoes. I have showed her how to keep her shoes several times but I did not expect her to pick up so quickly.
I got a feeling she might know how to do it cos she went to the shoe cabinet in the morning when I was about to bring her along to send Clarence to school. Therefore when we went out in the evening, I took my camera and tried asking her to do it. And she did it! I was so happy cos I managed to record her doing it for the first time.

Video of her taking out her shoes:

Video of her keeping her shoes after we returned home:
Actually she wasn't very keen to keep her shoes cos she wanted to go out again!


I would clap to cheer for her after I showed her how to keep her shoes each time. She also clapped after she kept her shoes today. I never expect her to pick that up too! She is so cute! (shameless mummy!)
Mummy felt so proud of her! SmileyCentral.com

No comments: