Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, June 19, 2009

Safra Jurong

As my boss was on leave for the whole week, we went to Safra Jurong with the Chuas on monday to check out the place. Our first stop was the pool. The pool area was rather small though.

Boss brought Vincy along to the big bucket to wait for the bucket to splash. My poor princess got such a fright!

The monkeys fooling around.

Bathing time for Vincy. Toilet looked clean and good with warm water.

After dinner in a Japanese concept foodcourt, we chiong to Kidz Amaze, a large vertical indoor playground.
The longest slide in the playground:


The slide was really long........ We all went wow after looking at the slide. Clarence dared not go down the slide so we did not force him. Just want him to be happy and enjoy himself.
He was a little bit scared when he kept climbing upwards in the playground, so halfway up, he gave up and climbed down.
Mummy paid $2 plus to go in and accompany him. With me around, he got more daring and climbed up all the way to the top of the maze. He even asked me to go down with on on this slide.

It was a very curvy slide and the 2nd longest slide there.

I was a bit surprised when Clarence asked me to go down with him on the slide cos it was rather high and curvy. But I just went ahead and after we got down, I saw my poor son wiping tears away from his eyes. He was terrified of the speed! I then realised he had no idea the slide was so long and fast. When I asked him if he wanted to take it again, he said no. Ha ha ha! So we went to play with the other shorter slides.
Mummy had a go on the longest slide before we went home too.
My mei mei and Domi playing in the free area.

2 very tired kids sleeping in the car after such an exciting day!

No comments: