Tay Jieren Clarence 郑杰仁 

DOB:13 July 2004 Birth weight: 3.635kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tay Yingxi Vincy 郑颖希 

DOB:27 Aug 2008 Birth weight:3.125Kg Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 25, 2010

School again!

Mummy was on mc on last Monday and Tuesday so I got to witness how cranky Vincy was in the morning. She was sticking to me the whole morning and cried when we put on her school uniform for her. She refused to go near Daddy (dun know why).
While we were waiting for the school bus downstairs, she only allowed me to carry her. When the school bus drove in, she seemed to recognise the bus and cling on tightly to me. She was wailing when I passed her to the school bus auntie. My poor gal!


When she went to school today, she was very good. Exceptionally good, no crying in the school bus and in school. The school bus auntie and school teachers all praised her. I was pleasantly surprised cos she has been away from school since last Wed to now (total of 5 days including weekends) as she was down with fever. Boss and I thought she would be difficult in school but she proved us wrong. Glad that she is enjoying school!

No comments: